AIRAC CONFIGURATION

Hello everybody,

I donwloaded recently the AEROSOFT AIRBUS A318/A319 A320/A321 and I am having some problems with the flight plans

I normally use Sim Brief to plan the flights and thje introduce them by file in the cmdu. I dont copy leg by leg.

If I do a flight (for example) from MMMX TO MMUN in Mexico I get the arrivals in MMUN for a runway that is new in real life but the flight simulator does not include. So when I do the flight plan and start the flight, everything goes right until it comes to the arrival. Is it a problem witrh the airacs? Is there a way to synchronize the AIRACS of SimBrief with the ones on the fsx?

It does not really matter for me if the airacs are not the newest version, i only one to have them synchronized. Thanks !

You cannot update the AIRAC of "FSX". You can update the Aerosoft Airbus' Navigation Database and you can update the one from Simbrief. 

If there is a new runway, then its not the AIRACs job to add it into your simulator. If you want to have the new runway, you have to look out for some scenery, either freeware or payware.

Archived