heater and cargo door wont open

Kota Fox

when pressing shift+1 a menu pops up, ok i notice you can open the cargo door and apply a heater of some sort, with the an2 in cold and dark i am unable to apply the heater at all..nothing happens, and im unable to open the cargo door...im using the areoflot (i think thats how its spelled) 32314  for my flying...is that supposed to be like that or is there an issue here? if its supposed to be that way, ok but if not then well its an issue lol

ah ok, i wasent sure as i havent seen the thread..alot still doesent work, cowl flaps dont do anything to engine temp and oil radiator ahs no effect on the oil temp lol...i guess they are still working on the little details..what about cold and dark? every flight starts with the aircraft running even after i shit her down at the end of the flight, she reloads like new, no fuel or oil used..would be nice to see a consistent aircraft like a2a have in their fleet, unless thats just a bug or is being implemented

• Developer

Not sure on your comment regarding temperature control. Cowling flaps and oil cooler door do have an influence on the respective temperatures. It just takes a little while....

Aircraft status from flight to flight are not recorded. If you park and save the flight situation that should be the same when loading the situation again. 

Cargo door I need to check again, but it has worked before.

it would be nice to be able to have it start as cold and dark when first starting, but i fully closed the cowl flaps and saw no change in temperature..i mean it was cold out and i was flying so that may have had something to do with it but while on ground i havent really noticed anything

Archived