• Announcements

• Mathijs Kok

Use the right forum section please   08/10/17

Please check what forum section you post your message in. If you can't find the message you posted check if we moved it for you.
canadagoose

Pretty Quiet In here Regarding Next Update?

I think that is a good sign. Isn’t it? The longer it takes, I figure it will pay off in the end. The group must be working diligently solving the multitude of issues with this product, approximately 7 years in development. Anyway, I’m looking forward to the next update that I hope will allow me to get something out of my investment. Have a good day.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, canadagoose said:

I think that is a good sign. Isn’t it? The longer it takes, I figure it will pay off in the end. The group must be working diligently solving the multitude of issues with this product, approximately 7 years in development. Anyway, I’m looking forward to the next update that I hope will allow me to get something out of my investment. Have a good day.

You're right, it is. So much so that I'm hurrying to finish my repaint for Sunkist Airlines in their yellow, present-day livery. It's a specialized freighter carrying only pulp, seeds and ascorbic acid.

I'm still working on the next update. Things are progressing quite well, but testing takes increasingly more time because I have I to do full flights for things like LNAV and cabin pressurization. There's no standstill, there wasn't even a break over the holidays, but I want this to fix all important issues and therefore I'm not going to rush testing.

Besides, there's one item where we are waiting for feedback from Lockheed Martin (it's about the clickspots that don't work for some).

• Upvote 3