Question on the NavDataPro - Single dataset

Void

VoidToday at 11:47

Hi there!

I want to purchase the NavDataPro single data. https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-2004/tools-missions/1749/navdatapro-single-dataset

My question is that will it update my AIRAC cycle to the latest one upon purchase? Will it update all of my aircraft like Aerosoft a320 and PMDG 77L Or do i have to purchase one for each aircraft?

Will it work with FSX:SE?

Thanks alot!

• Deputy Sheriffs

You will be able to update all your add-ons with the purchased cycle. 

And you actually have to do it, as you won't be able to update any add-on later on once the purchased cycle becomes invalid as newer ones have been released. 

Bottom line: you can't download historic cycles. 

Is there a time limit to update all of my addons? 

For example, if i buy the Navdata update today and update all of my current addons, I then purchase another aircraft the next day, lets say PMDG747. Will i still be able to update the AIRAC of the 747?

If there is no newer Updates to the AIRAC

• Deputy Sheriffs

The time limit is the release of a newly AIRAC cycle. 

So it would be a good idea to buy a single cycle at the beginning of its validity period, and not on its last day. This will give you the maximum possible time to update all your add-ons. 

Ok thanks very much! Just one more question, The system requirement states "Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration), FS2004, Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2-V4 or X-Plane 10 / XPlane 11" 

FSX:SE is not found. Is it included?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived