jcagle

F-14 Extended (v3)

Great news John!  Been waiting anxiously for the P3Dv4 compatible F-14 Extended.

Great news, do we have to uninstall the old version or just overwrite the current one. I'm trying not to remap my key bindings on my HOTAS. 

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth I can understand where the confusion is coming from... As when I go to my order / download page it still reflects v 2.02 as being the version purchased / available... I am hoping by the file dates reflected 19.01.2018 that it is the v 3 and am re-downloading now to see if it is...?

f-14x order.JPG

Hi guys!

WOW! The Tomcat is unbelievable!

Congratulations for this update!

The F-14 runs so smooth and "feels" ;-) so real!

Awesome job!!!

All the best to you!

Bernd

Hi ! :)

If i understand the Tomcat in the store can run with P3Dv4 ? Because I still have not bought this product (I did not have one of the previous P3D versions)

3 hours ago, Magic Yankee said:

Hi ! :)

If i understand the Tomcat in the store can run with P3Dv4 ? Because I still have not bought this product (I did not have one of the previous P3D versions)

yes, p3dv4 is supported.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:22 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Just download the new installer from the order history page.

I bought the Original boxed version, from Aerosoft (pre-order) theres no indication on my history. 

when i "add product" and enter my serial number I get a "entered key is not valid" message

i emailed info@aerosoft.com fri jan 19th and still waiting for a reply back

I bought this aircraft from The FlightSim Store and not Aerosofts store do I still qualify for the updated version.  The file that's in my account is still version 2.02.

6 minutes ago, Duffy said:

I bought this aircraft from The FlightSim Store and not Aerosofts store do I still qualify for the updated version.  The file that's in my account is still version 2.02.

I'm sure that they will make it available soon in their shop

Well time to stop procrastinating and get a new machine+P3Dv4, all shots look amazing.

20 hours ago, skunk160 said:

I bought the Original boxed version, from Aerosoft (pre-order) theres no indication on my history. 

when i "add product" and enter my serial number I get a "entered key is not valid" message

i emailed info@aerosoft.com fri jan 19th and still waiting for a reply back

All sorted and downloaded, thank you!!

vor 23 Stunden , Duffy sagte:

Me too !!!!: Right  now I took a quick look at Flightsimstore and there is ONLY Aerosoft F-14 v.2.02 still available on my account.

VERY ANNOYING and UPSETTING !!!! 

Because since DAYS i try to grab the new version (64 bit compatible) from my Flightsimstore account.  I even have downloaded the previous version twice again and tried to install it (because I've thought that maybe the installer is new at least and will show up Prepar3D 4 in menu options) - but no luck - THERE IS STILL ONLY THE OLD VERSION 2.02 AVAILABLE, and the installer shows up till Prepar3D v3 only.

So: How long does it take till the new version 3 (for P3Dv4) will reach Australia and will be available for its worldwide customers?  Release was on 12th Jannuary, today we have the 24th Jannuary (Middle Europe/Germany). 

Once again: I've legally purchased the previous version oft the F-14 on Flightsimstore, and according to your several announcements it should be available for update already.  So: what the h... is going on here ????

I checked again today and its still the same version for download.