Radio Issue

WarHorse47

This is an unusual problem that just surfaced, so here goes.

I picked up the AN-2 for FSX when it first came out and had no problems after the install.  Most of the time I like to hit Ctrl-E, turn on the nav lights and radio, and take off after contacting ground control.

Today I went to take a flight and immediately after take off I started receiving radio signals from Seattle Air Traffic Control (I fly in the PNW, mainly).  I could still use Com1 to talk to my airport, etc., yet this green ribbon would display across the top of the screen with all this information on weather, etc. for Seattle.  This only occurs when Com1 is active and I'm airborne.

Since my initial install there have been no major chances except for the M$ system updates yesterday.  I run Win8.1.  The only edits to the An-2 have been the addition of two of Jeansy's repaints, but this issue surfaces with all the textures.  I also installed the alternate aircraft.cfg and *.air files - and I did a full uninstall and reinstall back to the original setup, but the problem persists.

I don't know if this is an expected feature of the An-2 or not..  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

--WH

Archived