A few issues and questions after first flight

triflyman

After my 1st full flight, not just around the patch, I noticed a few items that seem to be an issue.  If they are just not modeled that's fine...I just want to be sure I'm not missing something.

-   Low fuel warning test switch (#28 on the Front Left picture in the AOM-Part 1) does not activate the low fuel lights...although the lights do work when the fuel gets low.

-   Mixture lever (number 18 on the Center Console picture in the AOM-Part 1) appears to either be 100% or cut-off.  Can't sense any difference in engine operation between those positions.  Is it modeled and if it is how can I tell when the mixture is correct for my altitude?  Tested at both 2,000 meters and 2,500 meters.

-   Although we have a "bottom light" switch, as identified by the tool tip...I don't see any light on the bottom of the aircraft.

-  There appears to be two levers that tool tips identify as "Air Filter".  One is on the Center Console (#13 in the AOM-Part 1 picture) and another on the right side floor outside on the 1st Officers Seat (as identified by tool tips)...but this one does not move...although my curser changes to a hand.

-   After my flight I checked my fuel remaining and it showed about 150 L total, which was confirmed by the P3D Fuel & Payload screen.  However the Service Window showed about 290 L in each of both left and right tanks.

-   What is the difference between the inner and outer markings and numbers on the fuel gauge?  It appears the outer markings are Liters...not sure on the inner.

-   The "Door Sign FMS Light" switch tool tip says "Horn"

-   The "Portable Light" switch tool tip says "Mobile Socket"...do we even have a Portable Light...if so where is it?

-   The switch labels don't light up on SP-ASR as they do on the Russian models.

Loved the flight and the airplane.  The fuel consumption numbers appear to be very accurate.  Do agree what others have said about the engine sounds in the cabin...need to be improved.

Thanks for your help.

- Low fuel switch activates lamps in 2 seconds hold

- About bottom light, mobile socket and air filter - these are spare switches

- "What is the difference between the inner and outer markings and numbers on the fuel gauge?" - both in liters but outer for both tanks and inner for left or right

- "The switch labels don't light up on SP-ASR as they do on the Russian models." - because these labels are custom made. But in version 1.1. we will make it "light up"

Thank you for your detailed report, we will check the remaining issues and fix in version 1.1.

Archived