Mega Airport London Extended P3Dv4

jacobmulder

I have today Tuesday January 9, downloaded from the Aerosoft Shop Website the Mega Airport Heathrow-P3Dv4,

with Serial Number:  DELETED

However when attempting to install the program an Error message (-50001 : Oxfffec75) has occurred while running the setup, with the following message.

Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications.

If the error still ocurs, please contact you vender: Aerosoft.

I can assure you that I have done of the above on numerous occasions.

Thanks Jacob

• Aerosoft
Try this:

1) remove the product using the Windows Software control panel (do not manually delete the program files)
2) do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
3) reboot your computer
4) log in with administrative rights
5) disable the anti-virus software temporary
6) install the product
7) enable the anti-virus software

8) defragment your disk (NOT if you are using a SSD)

First my reply to mopperly I have no Idea what damage I could cause when quoting a serial number, or are you suggesting that someone that uses the Forum would use the serial number for their own use, would someone be that dishonest? I thought that would be a requirement to get an answer from an administrattor, so Ok in future I will not qoute a serial number.

Now my reply to Mathijs Kok, I followed your suggestions, I even turned off not only the Anti Virus but also the Firewall and attempted to install AS-Mega-Ariport Heathrow again but got the same error message so what would be my next steps.

Jacob

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, jacobmulder said:

I have no Idea what damage I could cause when quoting a serial number, or are you suggesting that someone that uses the Forum would use the serial number for their own use, would someone be that dishonest?

I am not sure if this kind of sarcasm is of help here.

I thought that would be a requirement to get an answer from an administrattor

If that would be the case you would have read clear instructions all over the forum explaining in detail what you have to do before you are allowed to ask a question. But even then, in no case you would have been asked to post your personalised license information publicly into the forum.

what would be my next steps

A previous installation on your machine didn't finished correctly, like the error message already states quite clearly. Therefore the windows installer prevents any further installations of any other software until you fix that problem. What ever you have tried to install prior to AS-Mega Airport Heathrow, it failed during installation. You need to identify what that was and either fix that installation or remove it from your machine.

Hi Tom thanks for your reply, you quote that a previous installation on my machine didn't finished correctly and that the Windows installer prevents any further installations.

I have just installed for Prepar3Dv4 the following Aerosoft programs as below today 15/01/2018

AS-Bremen-Airp-P3Dv4, AS-Hamburg-Airp-P3Dv4, AS-Mega-Airp-Barcelona-P3Dv4, AS-Mega-Airp-Frankfurt-P3Dv4 and AS-Stutgarth-Airp-P3Dv4.

It is only AS-Mega-Heathrow-P3Dv4 that is greating this error message from the first time I attampted to install this, I have also installed numorous other programs into Prepar3Dv4 as I am going away from FSX, so it has me confused why only with Heathrow.

Have you gor any idea where I should look and Identify which program did not finish correctly as I have no recollection of any program not finshing correctly in the past few weeks that I have been installing for Prepar3Dv4.

Thanks 

Archived