20% off PMDG P3Dv4 disappeared in cart

strykerpsg

Hi gents. I just saw and put the PMDG 737 base pack in my cart for 20% off, great deal by the way. However, when I tried to check out, it now shows the regular price.......

What did I do wrong? Was I dreaming? It mentioned something about a campaign, so wanted to buy rarely discounted PMDG sets

Matt

Thanks Mathijs. The PMDG birds were the last remaining aircraft to complete my P3Dv4 from FSX upgrade. I went through your entire catalog about a month ago, adding the PMDG series, in hopes I would receive an email if they ever came on sale. Just happened to log on today after work, only to see the momentary 20%, added to my cart and went to check out. It disappeared at checkout. I know it's not a huge discount compared to most titles, but rarely does PMDG ever have a discount, hence my excitement.

I hope the shop people sort out notifications. Have a good new years.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 3:23 PM, strykerpsg said:

Hi gents. I just saw and put the PMDG 737 base pack in my cart for 20% off, great deal by the way. However, when I tried to check out, it now shows the regular price.......

What did I do wrong? Was I dreaming? It mentioned something about a campaign, so wanted to buy rarely discounted PMDG sets

Matt

I did not get this discount so I am not sure about it. But have you tried to contact support service? Or Have you checked the due date of the discount?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived