January's ScreenShot Contest - LINING UP

8 hours ago, Aharon said:

Well trying to hold steering wheel while taking screenshot and talking to airport controller (ALL OF THOSE) at same time. It is like real world pilot trying to hold yoke for steering L1101 during lining up while using hand for digital camera to take photographs.

Taxiing a large aircraft with the nose wheel way behind you is probably more challenging than flying the damn thing. I certainly find my taxiing in FS worse than my flying........ mind you how many FDE's give you the correct behaviour for taxi? This makes a huge difference. B)

Hello Folks,

Firstly A very Happy New Year 2018 to all of you and offcourse to wonderful Aerosoft team members.

Apologies couldn't make up for past months theme screenshot contest,neverthless edetroit made sure I am back to this wonderful monthly themes,Thank you again.

Posting my line-up image from FS9 and All the best to all members.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, Aviator_86 said:

Posting my line-up image from FS9 and All the best to all members.

One of the greatest and most missed lineups ....EVER!:clapping_s:

....so what can I post now?:huh:

It looks like I have overcooked the Kai Tak IGS Rwy13 eh?. If I'm honest I had just a tad...... but with a little sideslip the end result was on the keys! B) (also a completely unedited shot)

5 minutes ago, edetroit said:

Noice..... is this a zero flaps landing?

Yes it is a high speed landing test by Boeing crew with the 747-8.

It took off from Everett, WA (Boeing factory) for a short flight to Juneau

Planespotter view of a Garuda 777-300ER with some crosswind on approach to Denpasar's runway 27 during a rainy day. Runway approach lights are in view so I think you can see what is the reference of the line up :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/8/2018 at 9:00 AM, Roelio said:

The funny thing about landing on a carrier, is that you're constantly lining up ;)

Congratulations to January's screenshot contest winner, Roelio - Carrier landings are one of the most challenging landings especially when the deck is pitching.  

Email to follow shortly

Archived