AIRAC CYCLE 1801

Navigraph AIRAC Cycle 1801 is in PFPX Data but the first page of PFPX shows 1713, PFPX-Configuration shows 1713 and the routes were not verified the first time I ran PFPX. Any ideas?

Thank you

Nichael Cubine

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, pcubine said:

Any ideas?

Yes, the AIRAC update didn't worked out as it should ;) 

Make sure that the Navigraph Data Manager is configured to the following folder:

• C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\

10 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Make sure that the Navigraph Data Manager is configured to the following folder:

• C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\

Tom

Unfortunately that path does not work. Since October 2013 I have used C:\User\Public\Documents without a problem. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

What is the content of the said folder? In there you should find a "cycle_info.txt" file. It's content will tell you the installed cycle. What does it say?

Hello Michael, Tom

The path I have set in the NG FMS Data Manager is C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\

It has been this way since data manager release.

Tom

Attached are files and folders you requested. I put the PFPX Folder in the post for laughs.

Please login to display this image.

cycle-info.txt

Remove the C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\ NavData\ cycle.txt file

It looks like you now have a sub-folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\PFPX Data probably containing duplicate navigation data, if so this can be removed.

13 hours ago, srcooke said:

Remove the C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\ NavData\ cycle.txt file

It looks like you now have a sub-folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\PFPX Data probably containing duplicate navigation data, if so this can be removed.

Stephen

After I deleted the above file and folder I ran the installation you mentioned above. It made no difference. Still 1713.

Tom

Still waiting to hear from you.

Thank you

Michael Cubine

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Michael,

please post a screenshot of your Navigraph Data Manager showing the folder configuration for PFPX.

As I see it, there should be only two files in the "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\" folder: cycle_info.txt and navdata.nav.

For test purpose just rename the "NavData" folder to e.g. "NavData1", create a new empty "NavData" folder and let the Navigraph Data Manager run again to populate it.

There should also be at least a directs.nav file Tom.

If a user creates their own data then an additional file user.nav is created.

The AIRAC cycle date is obtained from navdata.nav

7 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

please post a screenshot of your Navigraph Data Manager showing the folder configuration for PFPX.

7 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

As I see it, there should be only two files in the "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\" folder: cycle_info.txt and navdata.nav

What about UserData.nav which is in the NavData folder?

Thank you,

Michael Cubine

• Deputy Sheriffs

Before I switched to NavDataPro I used the "Navigraph FMS Data Manager" to update all my add-ons. Was much more easy than downloading and installing the single files manually.

Anyway, I just checked my old data manager and as Stephen already wrote earlier, it was configured to "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\".

10 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

it was configured to "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\".

Still 1713.

Also renaming to NavData1 and creating new NavData folder which was empty did not matter either.

13 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Michael, with PFPX closed try deleting the NAVDATA entry in the registry Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlightSimSoft.com\PFPX

Items mentioned in post #1 show 1801. However, it still did not verify the routes. How do I fill out the route editor to do this. I never looked at it all the blank boxes in the past. I just answered yes and went from there.

Thank you

Michael Cubine

Open the 'Route Database'

Select ALL followed by Update.

PFPX will scan the routes for 1801 compliance, you can then filter the outdated and re-plan/save those that you require

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived