i-fly function disorienteted

Allowing x-plane11 to fly the aircraft causes confusion on the runway and taxiway with the result that the plane starts takeoff and breaking off the takeoff and that goes on and on.  Confusion as to where to go.  Happens every time the attemt is started.

When using the menu point A.I. Flies your Aircraft strange things happen--- AirCraft will taxi down to Runway holding point and wait for the clear to take off --- when clear to take off comes Aircraft will taxi onto Runway and start take off -- only to break off take off and circle around to come back to the holding point  .  It keeps on doing that without interuption.  Disorientation seems to be the main problem coming from the www

On 5.1.2018 at 15:16, ROITH LUDWIG sagte:

A.I. Flies your Aircraft strange things happen

That is related to X-Plane's under-capable A.I. X-Plane A.I. aircraft don't fly a route or anything, they just stay near your own position flying some circles or similar things. If you want real A.I., you need something like World Traffic 3.

Archived