Matt's An-2s

jeansy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt - did you manage to solve that model/lighting problem - where some of the wing surfaces weren't accepting aircraft lighting (or specular) values? I can't find the original posts!

Many thanks for all your amazing repaints!!!!

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adamski_NZ said:

Matt - did you manage to solve that model/lighting problem - where some of the wing surfaces weren't accepting aircraft lighting (or specular) values? I can't find the original posts!

Many thanks for all your amazing repaints!!!!

Adam.

I did it was a shader and PTA issue, I had to adjust aircraft shadows in PTA to default

10 hours ago, jeansy said:

I did it was a shader and PTA issue, I had to adjust aircraft shadows in PTA to default

Arrrgh! I use my PTA aircraft shadows quite a lot! So ... the original (model) problem hasn't been fixed then, I take it? If you have the original link to where you posted it, I'd love to resurrect it and get the devs' opinion.

Thanks, Matt.

Adam.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:46 AM, mail@schraepel.com said:

Hi Matt,

I have installed the livery of the Interflug and East German Airforce wonderful. How can I have the english panel like VH-CEE ?

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply

if you copy the following files from the folder texture.SP-ASR and place them into the texture folder that you wish  you will be fine

1. an2_cpt02
  2. an2_cpt03

if you want all your aircraft displaying english labels, place those 2 files into the folder called texture.  however make sure you copy the original 2 files and rename them or place them somewhere outside that folder.

vor 6 Stunden , jeansy sagte:

Sorry for the late reply

if you copy the following files from the folder texture.SP-ASR and place them into the texture folder that you wish  you will be fine

1. an2_cpt02
  2. an2_cpt03

if you want all your aircraft displaying english labels, place those 2 files into the folder called texture.  however make sure you copy the original 2 files and rename them or place them somewhere outside that folder.

Thanks Matt!

sorry guys I lost the last 2 paints when i had to format the pc due to software conflict a few days ago

paints 15, 16 & 17 were saved however the last 2 werent, I will redo them and upload the last 5 shortly

Wonderful job, Matt! Really loving these beautiful repaints of yours!

A small word of critique on the OK-ELI, though: The Czech flag on the right side should be mirrored, i.e. with the blue triangle towards the front, as seen for example here:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Antonov-An-2/1547354?qsp=eJwtjbEKwkAQRP9lay1EsEgXwUIUYuEPLHtDPDhzx94GDCH/7nrYDW8eMytJngwfey4F1FEFq7xoR4WV35W6lRRjrKZsMU%2B92MzJveG2v9yv7tWsdl6cBDb0IiiG8OeDBuivQpU2OfrFwQP00TIdT85DrCVx24BxTLRtX1EgMjk%3D

That backwards flag was literally the first thing that cought my eye on that livery. It would be nice of you to consider correcting it in a subsequent update. Other than that, really great work of course! Thank you and take care!

On 1/31/2018 at 11:14 PM, Nosmo King said:

A small word of critique on the OK-ELI, though: The Czech flag on the right side should be mirrored, i.e. with the blue triangle towards the front, as seen for example here:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Antonov-An-2/1547354?qsp=eJwtjbEKwkAQRP9lay1EsEgXwUIUYuEPLHtDPDhzx94GDCH/7nrYDW8eMytJngwfey4F1FEFq7xoR4WV35W6lRRjrKZsMU%2B92MzJveG2v9yv7tWsdl6cBDb0IiiG8OeDBuivQpU2OfrFwQP00TIdT85DrCVx24BxTLRtX1EgMjk%3D

That backwards flag was literally the first thing that cought my eye on that livery. It would be nice of you to consider correcting it in a subsequent update. Other than that, really great work of course! Thank you and take care!

no probs, i will get around to it, im nursing a shoulder that had a major recon a few weeks back, its starting to play up and im trying to stay off the pc as its not helping the recovery as i need to keep my arm in a sling, if this op doesnt work out i will need a tendon transplant, which will have me laid up for over 6mths, after just going through another 6 pins in a shoulder that has already got 5 and been operated on 4 times prior, i dont want the make the past few weeks of grief and heavy medications a waste of time as i did that last yr with the other shoulder. to be honest im over the whole shoulder operation thing and just want to get back to work which as been a joke and getting boring and the past 14mths i wont get back

On 31/01/2018 at 11:14 PM, Nosmo King said:

Done, just have to upload the revised file

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, jeansy said:

Iraq is giving me grief with the mapping but nearly done

Please login to display this image.

Hi if you need help with this PM me I will send you some photos and corrections, you've done a wonderful job with the camo but you need to modify a few things for accuracy, smaller flag and remove the triangle from the rudder fin, I can write you the word "Army" correctly.

21 hours ago, jeansy said:

2 more plus the revised OK-ELI uploaded

Ah Matt, sorry to bug you again, but this time, the entire main texture of OK-ELI is vertically mirrored. For the time being, I corrected it myself for my personal use, but letting you know so you may fix it. Seems this livery is cursed or something.

But first of all, look after yourself and get well soon! Health always comes first, and the liveries won't go anywhere. :)

55 minutes ago, Nosmo King said:

Ah Matt, sorry to bug you again, but this time, the entire main texture of OK-ELI is vertically mirrored. For the time being, I corrected it myself for my personal use, but letting you know so you may fix it. Seems this livery is cursed or something.

But first of all, look after yourself and get well soon! Health always comes first, and the liveries won't go anywhere. :)

sorry about that, Ive had to format the PC and when saving the file, i forgot to tick a box

all done and heres for a 3rd attempt >

FSX-P3D Aerosoft AN-2 OK-ELI.zip

Archived