Throttle problems A320

datteroso

Hello,

after a week of satisfactory flights I have to cope with this problem:

The throttle doesn't react to my  joystick any more in my A320 (with other FSX planes it works well).

In addition to that when I load an A320 a second time in a FSXSE session the Navigation Display becomes black and MCDUs become like below. I don't know if it is a related issue but it didn't happen before

I calibrated the joystick and I looked at its configuration and everything seems ok. I reinstalled the Airbus and no change.

Any suggestion?

My best regards.

Fabio

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, datteroso said:

after a week of satisfactory flights I have to cope with this problem:

The throttle doesn't react to my  joystick any more in my A320 (with other FSX planes it works well).

So as alway in such a case, what did you change since then? Any new software, any updates installed?

1 hour ago, datteroso said:

In addition to that when I load an A320 a second time in a FSXSE session...

This is not recommended, as both sims use the same Airbus configuration files in your Documents folder.

I installed P3D V4.1 but I don't use Airbus A320 because I am waiting for the compatible release.

I red that  there should be no conflict between the 2 flight Simulators in the same PC but you never know.

Perhaps  my explication was not clear but I have only FSXSE with A320 and the problem with MCDUs happened when I loaded A 320 a second time in the same FSXSE session.

Regards.

Hello,

waiting for a help, I surfed the sim forums to find something useful for my problem.

I found a lot of identical or similar issues (Eng=unknown, throttle not reacting to joystick, active state inactive on MCDU2, black ND). Apart from "re-install the Airbus", I didn't find any helpful suggestion.

Following these tips I tried:

- a clean Airbus installation with administrator rights, without anti-virus, without Steam

- I run Airbus configurator

- I run again the three Simconnect.msi

- I run Netfxrepairtool

I launched FSXSE with Airbus and nothing changed: no throttle, act state inactive on MCDU2, black ND. I confirm that FSXSE works very well with other aircrafts.

Being some of these numerous problems quite old, I hope that in the meantime Aerosoft has investigated and found a solution for them.

Please be so kind to help me.

My best regards.

Fabio

Archived