Oslo season issue

Tobias Nome

Hello. I use the Oslo v2 scenery for P3D v4.1, and I noticed that the ground textures don't change with the seasons. To be precise I mean the lack of snow on the runway during winter as well as the taxiway and runway edges not changing. I've looked in the the main texture folder for the scenery, and all the correct files for all seasons are there, but ony the summer textures seem to show in the sim. 

Straight from the sim (winter selected in config tool + date set to 05.01.18), and as you see all other winter textures are in place, but it seems the asphalt and its edges seems like stuck in summer. 
I should have posted these from the beginning to avoid the previous misunderstandings :) 

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hi,

Here's a hotfix for the missing seasonal textures, I've included fixes for some other issues as well.

Change log
- Corrected flood light placement on eastern part of the terminal.
- Added seasonal textures for ground polygons (P3Dv3 & P3dv4)
- Adjusted dynamic light effect to prevent it from spawning more than once when returning to the airport.

Extract the zip file and replace the old files with the new ones included.

P3Dv3

MA Oslo - P3Dv3 hotfix - 16.01.2018.7z

P3Dv4

MA Oslo - P3Dv4 hotfix - 16.01.2018.7z

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived