Erratic Aerosoft A320 Behaviour

Hi I am posting on behalf of a friend who is having issues with the Aerosoft A321 Airbus in FSX.

He is using an Xbox controller for flying and when he takes off the plane seems to become erratic when trying to get to the cruise altitude. Sometimes it will however get to the cruise control then all of a sudden the plane starts nose diving and then climbing of its own accord.

Is there any issue with using an Xbox controller with the Aerosoft A321?

PS this is my first post here and if this post is in the wrong place if an admin could move it please.

Thanks for ur helps.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I suggest your friend works himself through the included step-by-step guide, as it sounds like that during take-off he managed to activate the alpha floor protection. 

The guide explains how to prevent such situations as it also explains how to resolve the alpha floor protection situation if you ran into it. 

If that doesn't work we need screenshots from your friends PFD, ND and all FCU settings in the moment the problem occurs. 

Archived