RAD airac updates

I did an update of the RAD data (1713) according readme instructions . I check the route, and it is logical now - through Austria, but when I check the RAD page in PFPX is only see 2016 entries or some with red text. Is this normal? 

Many thanks for help.

B. Rgds

Michel

Please login to display this image.

The RAD 'filter' is not completely updated per AIRAC cycle, neither will it apply the complete EuroControl RAD.

Post your complete route you have issue with.

On 1/1/2018 at 17:34, Michelmvd sagte:

I did an update of the RAD data (1713) according readme instructions . I check the route, and it is logical now - through Austria, but when I check the RAD page in PFPX is only see 2016 entries or some with red text. Is this normal? 

Many thanks for help.

B. Rgds

Michel

Hi Michel,

I don't know where PFPX gets the revision date from.

Regarding the red entries, these are outdated ones. They will be fixed with next Update 1801.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Regards

David

vor 6 Stunden , Michelmvd sagte:

Thanks David,  so we can assume that the data is correct , but nog the revision date?

Correct.

But as I've found the option to set the date now, I might use it for future updates maybe. 

Regards

David

Archived