Problem with reverse and the speed of the plane.

Hello all,

I'have some problem with the CRJ the first:

-When i'm land i use the reversers but normally when moving the throttle the reversers must withdraw but not in my case they remain out ! Help me.

- And when i taxi with the CRJ i'have throttle on idle but the plane roll alone to 30kts but in truth on Idle the plane does not move! Is this a bug in my simulator or CRJ?

Thanks for your anwsers :)

Roventy.

Hello Roventry: Regarding Taxi speed.

Please check if you taxi with acive Anti-Ice-Switches on.

Active Anti-Ice causes an higher N1 on both engines and the CRJ´s accelerate after releasing brakes even if you not touch the throttles.

If Anti-Ice is disabled take a look if the reverser close complete. (if I have a look outside after landing and Anti-Ice is still engaged the reverser dont close complete, Bug?)

Please check on page 3 in the option pages of DAVE if you have enabled "Use Ground Friction Tweak"

Disable this Option and test taxi behavior again.

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs

Another problem could be tools like Accu Feel which can have a negative influence. If so, disable it for the CRJ.

• Aerosoft

I am sorry I do not understand this: "When i'm land i use the reversers but normally when moving the throttle the reversers must withdraw but not in my case they remain out ! Help me."

The throttle commands we use in the CRJ are standard.

6 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Please check on page 3 in the option pages of DAVE if you have enabled "Use Ground Friction Tweak"

Disable this Option and test taxi behavior again.

When you say DAVE who and where and what is DAVE ? PLease

And for the reversers:

My landing:

-Approach

-20ft of the ground thrust idle 

-touch and after i use the brake and the reversers 

-70kts reversers off (so i move my throttle to set off the reversers) --------------> but the reversers stay out (as on the screenshot 2018-1-1_23-17-55-828.bmp)

Thanks

Roventy

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, Roventy said:

When you say DAVE who and where and what is DAVE ? PLease

Guess its time for you to start reading the documention of this addon. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived