Hi all!

I was looking at my task manager and saw that at that time (on the ground at EHAM, XP11) the cpu was used around 29-30%. Is this normal, or do most people get, say 80%+ out of their CPU? Does anyone know how to get the rest of the performance capability?

Thanks!

Yeah, although that isn't possible I think something in my X-Plane could be broken as before, I could get say 50-60fps on Christmas Island (I use it because it loads fast), but now after doing too much tweaks in nVidia configurtion, etc, I can only get just over 30, max 35 while in the cockpit which is kinda bothering me now. When I look at the sky sometimes its all fine, but when the horizon comes into view the fps just drop. Yet I don't really know what it is, I updated my drivers, maybe something to do with that.

The pictures show the problem, it's as if the ground textures are super heavy? I don't know, but anyway, happy new year!

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Yeah, and although my CPU is a bit old, I do have a GTX970 which should do pretty well. I have added some flywithlua scripts which seem to work nicely, but still it's weird how much they plunge sometimes. The ground can give you 50 fps, and the sky 50 fps but the horizon maybe only 30 or less.

Archived