Invalid heading hold event error

I've just reproduced this twice in a row in the same situation. P3dV4.1 and latest crj version.

Takeoff from Skiathos in the 900, heading is synced to the departure heading.

Engage autopilot and all good, move the heading knob to initiate a right turn and error window comes up over sim window, Sim doesn't crash but impossible to clear the error window as it returns microseconds later. Sim is paused whilst error is active.

Please login to display this image.

I have the same issue, got it twice. After T/O ...... LNAV didn't seem to follow as it should so I went over to heading mode and then
got this, clicked it lot of times but had to close P3D.
Running P3Dv4.1

/Matts

I've just had the same. KEGE to KSLC. Left turn in heading mode leaving the SID to join assigned route. Was able to recover and continue the flight by pressing NAV rapidly after pressing OK in the pop-up, then reselecting HDG. When will the fix be available?

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this problem twice now.  Last one was attempting to conduct the procedure turn on the KSAN ILS 9 APP.  Placed a/p in heading mode, began the loop (procedural turn), shortly after received the "invalid hold heading event" error. 

Same here,

I got to say flying the plane is very pleasant, but this issue sometimes tends to ruine the flight.    Instead of selecting HDG after approaching, i disconenct the autopilot and fly the CRJ to land, so no risks to be taken for now that way...   ;-)

Happy Flying!

• 2 weeks later...

Here the same, LIRN LIRA, at certain point autopilot goes mad, start to turn around, so I change to hdg to manually fly the plan, but the error appears, seems the only way to complete a flight for now is to finishing hand fliyng without ap. Hope it will fix soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived