Thrust Detent Problem (Axis Only Works in Rev Thrust)

mozsoyler

Hi,

Using P3Dv4 w/ FSUIPC 5. 

I have recently purchased P3Dv4 and flown some fighers for test(fun) purposes everything worked fine. 

Problem:

Recently, I purchased A320Family Bundle(for training purposes), however, I wasn't even able to  move thrust levers on any A320 using my Pro Flight Quadrants (or  slider on my Joystick). 

After reading various threads on forums,  I purschased FSUIPC in hopes of fixing the problem. It didn't help. I am still not able to move thrust levers past of IDLE on A320. Thrust/Throttle is not moving forward of IDLE DETENT. Using FSUIPC, I was finally able to move thrust levers however this time, they only move between ''IDLE and MAX REVERSE''  

-

If anyone can direct me to a fix that would be great. I have read/watched various articles and videos yet nothing helped. 

I am not the most computer savy guy but I was always able to utilize various add-ons, in different flight sims w/ multi controllers and screens. What am I missing here?

I am sorry if I posted this in wrong place, in fact it is my first time ever seeking help. 

Thanks in advance,

Mert

• 1 month later...

I need to ask if you are working on the BETA for V4?

If not the current release of the A320 series is not configured for P3D V4 as the current software is configured for 32bit simulators (FSx P3d v3). We are currently working on the upcoming product for V4 (64 bit) but from what I read you are using the older product.

You will not be able to use the A320 and whilst it takes a bit of working to get FSuipc this would not work for you.

If you are using V3, I can happily show you the specs for FSuipc.

Archived