Straw Harvest Add on, how?

strykerpsg

Just saw this great looking add on for Farming Simulator, bought and downloaded her right away. However, when I extract the file, there's 2 Read Me files and they mention clicking on an .exe file that is not present in the downloaded version. There is also a DMG file, but NO application or exe file. How does one install this and get it to operate within FS17?

Thanks in advance.|
Matt

depending on the file you may have to put it inside a mods folder in fs17, could try googling how to install mods into fs17, post back how it is when you get it running though, im curious myself as ive never really seen 3rd party payware mods for farm sim and am quite curious about it myself..oh, you could also turn antivirus off just long enough to redownload it

this is where my fs17 saves mods to..

C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\mods

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, strykerpsg said:

There is also a DMG file,

This is for MacOS. What Operating system are you using? Did you buy the product from Aerosoft? If so check your shop account, maybe you donwloaded the wrong version.

I just re-downloaded. This time it did indeed have an installer. Apparently I had an incomplete download the first time. Installing now. Thanks for the very quick replies gents. Happy holidays to all.

Archived