PFPX fule calculation

hi i did try to make a flight with my pmdg 737-800 WL today and pfpx made WAY to low amount of fule to making me able to make the trip :/ anyone knows why? i use all the same messurments on the plane as well

Please login to display this image.

Using an AirlinerPerformance profile and PFPX weather source the figures will be very accurate:

Please login to display this image.

You haven't mentioned fuel policy or your actual route to compare.

It looks like you selected a "no reserve" fuel policy, so you were planning to arrive with only 738 kg of fuel. So, If the actual average tail wind component during your flight amounted to anything less than the planned 35 knots, or if you deviated from your planned route in a way that made it longer, it wouldn't take long before you ran out of fuel.

14 hours ago, pcubine said:

In the fuel section of the OFP, lines 3, 4, and 5 are the reserves for this flight.

That's true for Stephen's OFP. But if you look at the OP's, you'll see he has no reserves other than fuel to reach the alternate.

10 hours ago, wsmeier said:

That's true for Stephen's OFP. But if you look at the OP's, you'll see he has no reserves other than fuel to reach the alternate.

Sorry. Total confusion my part. I thought I was quoting the OP.

Archived