Controls: manage profiles

Henni

Hi,

I can't get it to work:
I am using P3D v4.1, when I export controler configurations, P3D tells me to save them in the documents\p3d v4 files folder.

But when I whant to assign a specific controler set to a sim starter profile to start with that controler profile, simstarter points to that appdata\roaming\lm\p3d v4\controls folder, where the standard.xml is saved.

I can't change that folder.

So how do I get this sorted out?

Greetings

Henni

• Developer

Hi Henni,

thanks for raising this topic. I thought that then can only saved in \AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Controls

I will double check this. Until it is solved you can just copy yor controler configuration to that folder.

• 1 month later...

but when I make changes to the controls and export them within P3D, I would always have to copy the xml files in the simstarter folder.

I have different SimStarterNG Presets for different aircraft, so it would be nice to assign different keys for different planes and load these control sets with SimStarter

Archived