Auto Throttle does not remain stable

Edwarx

Hi,

I have recently bought Aerosoft A320 content for FSX, and I am experiencing issues with the auto throttle. Put simple, instead of holding a desired speed at a constant acceleration, it goes back and forth. To maintain a speed it will jump between 20% and 80%, instead of maintain an average between both. This causes the aircraft to sway backwards and forwards, instead of flying smoothly. This happens usually before climb, progressing through airport departure route. If any information is reauired please feel free and I'll try my best (just started flight simulation).

Any Ideas?

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2017 at 9:06 PM, Edwarx said:

Hi,

I have recently bought Aerosoft A320 content for FSX, and I am experiencing issues with the auto throttle. Put simple, instead of holding a desired speed at a constant acceleration, it goes back and forth. To maintain a speed it will jump between 20% and 80%, instead of maintain an average between both. This causes the aircraft to sway backwards and forwards, instead of flying smoothly. This happens usually before climb, progressing through airport departure route. If any information is reauired please feel free and I'll try my best (just started flight simulation).

Any Ideas?

Which version of the Airbus do you have?  You can check this in the Product file, which you should find in your main flight sim folder under Aerosoft/Airbus folder.

I'm asking because I seem to remember a similar problem with the Airbus version 1.30 or below. It was resolved with version 1.31.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, paul.devaney707@gmail.com said:

My A319 loses speed and stalls after reaching cruise altitude. Everything is set correctly ap,at engaged.

Which Sim are you using?

Any weather addon installed?

Did you work through the tutorial?

Make sure you have the latest version 1.31 of the Airbus installed by following exactly these instructions:

If you still have problems, desribe in very detail the steps you have done. Also post screenshots (jpg only) showing PFD, ND, FCU and left MCDU.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you please answer my other questions too?

What crusing altitude did you enter?

5 hours ago, paul.devaney707@gmail.com said:

just crashed

Any deatiled errormessage? Check the Windows Eventviewer for any entries at the time of the crash.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived