Boxed Xplane 11

I just purchased the boxed version of this sim, and i installed it, but it never asked for my reg-key, does that mean it is in demo modeeverytime i fire it up, or is it regged? How do i enter my regkey that came with the boxed version, including 3 airports from AEROSOFT.

Anyone can explain to me how do i enter my regkey. Boxed version cost me about 58 Euro, in my currency it is about 590,- NOK

Thnx for all answers.

Extra info. It states that the DVD 1 must be in the drive, not true, i dont have any dvd in the drive when i start xplane 11 Aerosoft edition, why is that? No key was needed either, so, whats going on, i have restarted my computer too, same result, no need for the disc 1 to be in drive, nor does it need my regkey, and this is the orginal box, i am confused..

• Administrator

Hello,

the Aerosoft Box Version is a Fullversion.

The DVD 1 only will be used during the installation and from time to time X-Plane 11 will ask for the DVD 1.

About once a week .... This is a small licence protection from the developer Laminar Research.

The Box Version is the same as the download Version. Only the Download Version has a X-Plane 11 Key.

I think the Key in the Box only is a registration with our Website X-Plane.eu/registration to get news and update infos .....

More infos you find on the little sheet with this Reg-Key.

Or it is the Key for the three Airport to install from the DVD 9.

Both Versions (Download and Box Versions) needs to be updated from time to time to get the actual Version.

More infos you find here.

Greets Heinz

Then i got this, email and regkey is not vissible. Will i get some sort of email with updates or will my xplane 11 do this auto? the german text says this: " Your Registration Key was successfully taken.  " now what?

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i have now been running X-Plane 11 for a week now, and still now asking for the reg key or the number 1 dvd in tray, so, whats this? How can i be running this without a legal key when i have the boxed version of it? Should not even be possible tho, but it seems so.

Any would care to explain how this is possible. thank you.

• Administrator

Hello,

the Box Version don't have a key.

Here the DVD 1 ist the small copy protection.

This DVD 1 must lay in the drive from time to time.

The Download version of X-Plane 11 has a key.

This key have to put in from time to time.

The key you speak from, only is a key for registration with our website to get news and so on.

It's not a key for x-plane 11 directly.

With this key from the sheet you can purchase one Aerosoft addon for a discount price.

But it must be an Aerosoft Addon for X-Plane 11.

Greets Heinz

I dont need the dvd 1 in the drive, it NEVER asks for it, been running x-plane for a week now without the dvd 1 in the tray.

I might get the addon later, but for now i will explore the x-plane a bit more first.. :)

• Administrator

Hello,

yes, thats ok. The time if X-Plane ask for the DVD 1 depends on how often you start the sim.....

So it is possible, that the time between XP11 will ask for the DVD 1 is very long.

Greets Heinz

Archived