Lost Product Key

desert_fox

Hello, I have two questions regarding the recovery of a lost product key for the a318/a319 pack. I purchased (through a download not a CD purchase) this product about 2 years ago and I want to install it on a new computer, however, I cannot find where the product key is. I checked in the e-mail registered for purchasing it and it was not there, additionally, I cannot remember the username or password of the account that was used for the purchase. My first question is, is the key located in the e-mail used for the purchase or in the account itself? Also, how could I recover the account that was used to purchase the a318/a319 pack?

Thank you for your help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Usually you access your shop account with your emailadress and a password. Try the emailadress you used at the time of purchase and use the "Forgot Password" option.

If that doesn't help, contact Aerosoft directly at support@aerosoft.com, as these issue can not be discussed in depth here in the forum.

Archived