Always difficult because often we simply can't find out for sure how things look when are completed. Almost always de default to the information we had when we do the photoshoot.

10 hours ago, gerald said:

I used to live in Geneva and I really need that airport in Xplane11!

Nothing has been mentioned about the platform and mostly that means it'll be for FSX/P3D. If something is for X-Plane that's mostly mentioned.

I remember the days when the topics in this forum had tags so you could see for what platform they were. One day there was a forum update and the tags were gone. Maybe it's an idea to reintroduce them?

Anyway, I'm very excited about this if it's for P3D v4 (still hasn't been confirmed). There used to be RFSceneryBuilding but their Geneva scenery is not P3D v4 compatible.

Guys your sceneries are great. One thing you should improve though is the way windows of the terminals look at night. Aerosofts look like there are full of steam. Some other developers make a better work on this

ex.jpg

• Upvote 4

On ‎19‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 22:02, gerald sagte:

I used to live in Geneva and I really need that airport in Xplane11!

There is already a Geneva payware airport for X-Plane. ;) 

On 20/12/2017 at 8:08 AM, PatrickZ said:

Anyway, I'm very excited about this if it's for P3D v4 (still hasn't been confirmed). There used to be RFSceneryBuilding but their Geneva scenery is not P3D v4 compatible.

This scenery will be released in 2018, so I assume that it will be for P3D v4 for sure. On the contrary, it hasn't been confirmed that the scenery will be released for FSX. It would not be surprising to discover that FSX will no longer be supported, as it's a 12 years old 32bit-simulator ....

• Upvote 1