Airbus A320/21 Question?

seb123

• Deputy Sheriffs

As their functionality isn't implemented yet the initial release of the current bus didn't had these displays. It was decided to better leave them out than blank all the time. 

Over the time the online networks started to work on their support for them and service pack 3 added the displays in preparation for that. But they are still without functionality. 

The screenshots on the product page were taken from the initial release and therefore don't have them. 

29 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

As their functionality isn't implemented yet the initial release of the current bus didn't had these displays. It was decided to better leave them out than blank all the time. 

Over the time the online networks started to work on their support for them and service pack 3 added the displays in preparation for that. But they are still without functionality. 

The screenshots on the product page were taken from the initial release and therefore don't have them. 

Ok Thanks for your help. This might sound stupid but is there anyway i can leave it blank as i like it blank or nah.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, seb123 said:

This might sound stupid but is there anyway i can leave it blank as i like it blank or nah.

You want to have a cockpit without CPDLC? No, this is not possible.

Archived