I'm tired of fighting your product!

Tyazhkiy

Guys, hello!
I'm tired of fighting your product!
Today, right after take-off (UMMS, RW13, SID BERI1A), all the waypoints from the Legs page suddenly disappeared. Although the ND route remained.
I write a little on the forum, I know, you have enough problems without me. But excuse me, when every flight there are new surprises, it's not so much fun, is not it ?!
I keep silence about my questions at the forum about CRJ Manager, which have remained unanswered. (CRJ Manager only loads fuel, payload does not change).
I'm using FSX. I know that you are focused on the Prepar 3D platform, where the product is also tested.
But! So indicate that the aircraft is not particularly compatible with MSFSX, that the customer can BUY it and install at your own risk. And somehow it's not solid, gentlemen!
Yes, more. No need to tell me about Visual C ++, antiviruses and stuff. I know all this well. Especially about reinstalling Windows. Leave these tips for teenagers and grandmothers. I use a whole bunch of legitimate software for the simulator, including PMDG and FSLabs, and never experienced any problems.
I'd like to believe that you are professionals after all, and a whole army of customers who have believed you and purchased this product for their money, will soon forget about all the problems associated with this plane, like a terrible dream.

And further. Dave seems to be living his own life, somewhere in Amsterdam, and always in the café shop. What is he doing with centering ?! And change this is not possible, except through a default bootloader.

P.S.
Sorry that I'm writing in this thread. Just touched on several topics.
Best Regards!

2017-12-15_19-57-29-338.BMP

2017-12-15_19-58-4-680.BMP

• Aerosoft

Well Tyazhkiy, first of all it is surprising you never found any problems with PMDG and FSL products because we all know and accept they also have 'issue'. 

It's excellent that you know all about how stable a windows installation is and all about Visual C++. To be honest I have never met anybody who fully understood how this all links together (I could certainly use somebody like you in support!) but when we advise people to re-install windows to solve an issue with the CRJ we only do so as a last resort. After trying all we can think off. And when we do we got a 7 out of 7 result. Everybody who we advised to do it and who took our advice had their issue solved. It is hard to argue with these hard results, is it not?

Of course we focus on the 64 bit platform because that is where the most of our customers are, but we sell the product as 32 bit compatible. But most certainly not 'at your own risk; I dare you to find any statement like that. We fully support the product on all platforms.  If you have problems, post about them so we can look at them and solve them. if you do not post about them you are not giving us an option to solve the issues. If you look at VATSIM and IVAO you see that every day hundreds of our CRJ's are used online. Clearly by people who have better experiences then you have. Why don't you tell us about your issue, perhaps they are easily solved.

But please, do NOT refer to the customers who we supported and who in the vast majority had their issues solved as teenmagers and grandmothers. I am totally willing to accept you are far more knowledgeable then they are, but please stay polite. I will close this line of postings as it does not contain any question we can answer to and because I find it mildly insulting. We are more them willing to respond to any question you have. Do post the details about your missing waypoints (what nav database, what was the flightplan etc etc), in the correct forum. To be honest, we have limited patience with customers who complain but do not ask for assistance, certainly if they claim to be superior to other users.

Ps would you please use compressed images? 

Archived