Special request for Devs: CHT and CARB needle values

guenseli

Hello,

I currently work on a LINDA module with the ability to show some engine information on the MCP display.

I have found out, that the values for the oiltemp is easily computetd by reading the oiltemp_needle value and divide it with 1/140

But I have problems with the CHT and CARB needles.

I tried CHT divided with 1/300, but that does only match with at around 100°C

Could you provide me with any hint?

many thanks!

• Aerosoft

Does this help?

The CHT of 9th cylinder (right needle) is modelled over the sim variable "RECIP ENG CYLINDER HEAD TEMPERATURE:1". The CHT of 1st cylinder is mapped directly to "RECIP ENG CYLINDER HEAD TEMPERATURE:1". The sim variable is not affected by an2 logic due to control collision. So displayed CHT value differs from the sim one only for the 9th cylinder. All what I can do is to provide our calculated CHT value as L variable if he would read it somehow  The carburetor temperature is mapped directly to "RECIP CARBURETOR TEMPERATURE:1", but the animation isn't done linearly.

Many thanks for asking and answering!!!!

"but the animation isn't done linearly."

yes, that is my problem ...

It would be very, very, very cool to have a L varible as output in °C which will provide me with OilTemp, CHT and CarbTemp!

many, many thanks

Archived