Why hamburg again in the old look???

Delta061

Sorry... but i had to ask this question.

That Hamburg Airport stay under construction until the end of 2020 with new jetway positions and outside positions. Everybody know that... The Hamburg Airport was always in the newspaper with luggage and bus porblems... because of the construction.

In januray the phase 4 change to phase 5...

The Hamburg Airport have new 4 WiWo ( Work In - Work out ) position... 2 positions with a double jetway and many other new positions ( Like 04A and 04B or 05A and 05B or 06A and 06B or 07A and 07B )

Here is the same problem as in Justsim! Old Layout and old positions!!! Aerosoft has one think better than justsim... Aerosoft build the new taxyway on the beginning of Runway 33 ( TAXIWAY B1 + B2 + B3 + B4 ) Why that? And the other thinks not?

Best Regards

Sven

• Developer

Sorry, but the local situation change nearly monthly until end of 2018.

Do you think the price of same Euro can pay a to make all this work every time?

When the local Situation will be stayable, then a rework of this project make sense.

Hey,

why every time? I know the layout around the Airport! This layout are out of date since 2014!!!

The new (work-in / work-out)  parking-positions ( 09 + 10 + 11 + 12 ) are finish!

The double jeway positions 06A & 06B + 07A & 07B  for big A/C look like B777 + A330 + A380 are finish!

The new numbers for the jetway parking-positions 01A / 01B / 02A / 02B / 03A / 03B / 04A / 04B / 05A / 05B / 06A / 06B/ 07A / 07B / 08 are finish

Please login to display this image.

That´s all Situations they are stayable!

The rest with the taxy-ways to the Runway 23 ( new A1 + A2 + A3 + A4 ) and the new layout for the outside parking-positions are´nt stayable... Here i go with you...

But for the rest...

Sorry:-(

Archived