CRJ Manager not sending correct PAX numbers

vysous

Hi all,

after 1.0.3 update I noticed a strange behavior (both 700-900 variants). I have uninstalled and installed a clean copy of CRJ.

The CRJ manager seems to be sending only Trip Fuel / Total Cargo to CRJ. I fully confingure A/C in CRJ manager and then the sednd the info into FSX.

If I try to check the info in DAVE, I always get PAX number equal to 72 (900 variant) or 36 (700 variant). Also ZFW corresponds to these numbers (both in DAVE and in default FSX loadout).

Trip Fuel / Total Cargo are correct and correspond to the CRJ manager.

Of course I can dial down PAX number in DAVE, but this kind of makes CRJ manager useless. 

One more interesting thing - the CG% and Trim settings displayed in DAVE payload page (even after more or less choosing PAX number to get the same ZFW) are way off  from the CRJ manager display (say 4.9 vs. 6.2)

With kind regards, Jan 

I have this problem in both new and previous versions.

I asked this question on the forum, but I did not receive a sensible answer, except to reinstall Visual C ++.

Reinstalled more than once, hardly with a tambourine did not dance, all to no avail!

• Developer

It's not a problem. It's simply because the CRJ Manager allows you to place men, women and children on the seats which is translated into weights per payload section (in aircraft.cfg). The aircraft itself doesn't know where a man, woman or child sits and translates this weight per payload section into a number of passengers which fits the average passenger weight according to the FMS PERF INIT entry.

It's confusing, that is true, but technically it's working correct. CRJ Manager needs a few more changes, so I will probably change it to just allow "passenger" or "no passenger" instead of passengers with different weights.

Maybe this is so.

But when I try to load an absolutely empty plane, without passengers, I can not do it. Dave shows a certain number of passengers and cargo.

In aircraft.cfg, too, there is no change.

Only the amount of fuel changes.

Same as Yuazhkiy describes: If I select 0 passengers and 0 payload in CRJ manager (whence more or less empty plane) and send it to the game, in the game I still have number of 72 passengers in DAVE and 72x84=6048 kg added to the weight. Fuel and cargo are transferred correctly.

EDIT: Only fuel is transferred correctly. Cargo (in DAVE) is always 802KGs.

Archived