Majestic Dash, P3D V4.x

ckreiner

you're missing the actual Nav Data (Majestic.zip).
You can't install from local here, you really need to do an Airac update from the Aerosoft server. Then and only then the new file Majestic.zip will exist.
I have a "four times license" (I'm fine with updating every three months) and had to burn one of my updates for this purpose :angry:

vor 9 Minuten, ckreiner sagte:

you're missing the actual Nav Data (Majestic.zip).
You can't install from local here, you really need to do an Airac update from the Aerosoft server. Then and only then the new file Majestic.zip will exist.
I have a "four times license" (I'm fine with updating every three months) and had to burn one of my updates for this purpose :angry:

aah, Thanks 

I buy a new Airac.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a similar problem concerning the installation path.

Please login to display this image.

So far, the settings seem to be correct. However the nav data is not installed in the "nav" folder, but in a sub-folder called "Majestic":

Please login to display this image.

I was able to solve the problem by manually copying the "nd.db3"-file one level up into the nav folder.

If it is of help for you, here's the relevant part of the base_ini.xml.

<!--Majestic Software-->

<name>Majestic Software Dash 8-Q400 Prepar3D v4 (V 1.020 - )</name>
        <dataset>Majestic</dataset>
        <product_path>$SimPath</product_path>
        <install_path>$ProductPath\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\nav</install_path>
        <cycle_info_path>$ProductPath\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\nav</cycle_info_path>
        <category>Prepar3D v4</category>

Thanks for your efforts to solve the problem with the Q400.

Best regards,

Philipp

Archived