Left MCDU Failure on A321. (A0-0, engine unknown)

LilRascal05

Today I played the Aerosoft A321 and after changing plane to a Aerosoft A320, it shows A0-0 engine unknown and you are not able to push any buttons. I tried changing aircraft and it did not work right. Try restarting FSX?

Please login to display this image.

Run FSX as admin.

2.Check the MCDU and you are able to push any buttons.

If you change to another Airbus, if you want to host a multiplayer session or change a aircraft or press the Ext. PWR button the left MCDU looks like this and you are not able to push any buttons.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This problem showed up on a couple of other systems in the past and been reported here in the forums. In most cases it was a problem with the installation of the Airbus itself and/or the simulator. Sometimes it helped to reinstall the bus, in at least one case reinstalling the sim fixed it.

So, to start with, I would like to ask you to follow step 2 and step 3 of this topic. And please, run everything as administrator.

Archived