CFD Slave plane not moving when master plane is moving

seb123

Hey, i really need help on this me and my friend have done everything correcly we can ping each other and connect fine and move switches and see it fine but when master aka me moves plane my friend doesnt see plane move. We are using hamachi and dont want to switch. I followed the documentation and evan followed matt davies video on how to do CFD.

My friends pc is pretty old but still can run it.

Could u please reply with ALL the possible things that could be causing this issue or send me and exact fix anything will help. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Please see the OVPA CFD Setup and Troubleshooting Guides pinned to the top of this forum.  These guides have solved 99% of all CFD issues.

I do not support Hamachi, therefore I am unable to provide additional support (though it shouldn't be needed as the above Guides cover all the things I would have you check).  Note please that Hamachi is known to cause the problem you are having. It may not be in this case, but we've seen it several times.

Best wishes.

Iam not sure but is the visual c++ a requirement cause i dont know if my friend has it updated or evan has it as his pc is pretty old. I do have all my c++ updated but i dont think he does.

Could this be causing the problem above.

Ok so if me and my friend both port forward 6881 and 6882 it should work

What do i do to the ip address cause i using ip from friend hamachi gave us

What ip do i put there?

As you may recall from my either post, neither I nor Aerosoft supports the use of Hamachi and we strongly discourage it's use.  So I'm not going to answer any questions about Hamachi.

Again, I want to refer you to the Guides I wrote.  I wrote those so people could resolve their issues far more quickly than going through 50 questions here in the forums, typing out each one and waiting for a response. The guides resolve 99% of all CFD issues.

Best wishes.

6 hours ago, seb123 said:

OK but what do i put in the ip box of the airbus config?

Again, please take a look at the OVPA CFD Setup Guide, and search it for "IP Address".  There will be more to it because you guys are using Hamachi, and the guide does not address Hamachi and as I've already shared with you I don't provide support for Hamachi and I haven't looked at it in many years so I don't have the answer you're looking for.

If you will please look at Volume 1 of the Airbus Documentation you'll find that it takes you through the CFD setup and connection process.  If you require more detailed help, then please see the OVPA CFD Setup Guide.  It took me a LOT of hours to write the OVPA Guides for Connected Flight Deck, and I did so in order to help as many people as possible while also providing instant answers and help them troubleshoot connection issues very quickly by referring to the Guides rather than playing 50 questions here in the forums.

May I ask why you are so insistent on using Hamachi?

Best wishes.

Excellent!!!!  Great choice!!! Hamachi not only has security issues, but as I said initially it can cause the issue you guys were experiencing!  Very happy to hear you are up and running!!!

Archived