Loss of FPS

DaleRFU

Ive recently installed both the T5 and F6 models onto my new install of FSX SE.

however when I load the aircraft up in the sim everything first appears to be ok but as soon as I go to the external view my FPS drop to between 0.4 and 2.2 rendering it unusable. 

I dont expericance this this with any other aircraft I have only the Lightnings.

Using FSX SE on Win10

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards

Dale

Hi Dale

Well you know it's not an issue with the models, but I have no solution for you .:(

I recall a similar post though ....

unfortunately ( for you ;) )  it just went away of its own accord . Do you have any add on camera setups that might be affecting things ?

D

Hi Dave,

I thought it wouldn't be the models but wasn't sure if it was a combination of them and win10 not getting along with each other. I've been playing for a while now and it probably happens about every 2 out of 3 starts. No sure why it's happening so I'll keep playing.

like you said it can't be the models, they've been working fine since the day they came out..

Sometime flightsim's frustrate me haha

Archived