P3D v4.1 - Lights Ai Traffic

jcirrus

Hello, I'm having a problem with the traffic lights on my p3d v4.1 and I can not seem to solve it. I've done everything and nothing! They are square, as shown in the picture.
I was grateful that someone gave me a tip to try to solve the problem. Thank you very much in advance.

Jorge

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

So as always the question is what has changed since then. Could be anything inlcuding a Windows update.

But what you see is typically the case when an addon/tool or whatever replaces default files, or files are being used not 100% compatible with the sim you are using.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Então, como sempre, a questão é o que mudou desde então. Poderia ser qualquer coisa que incluísse uma atualização do Windows.

Mas o que você vê é tipicamente o caso quando um addon / tool ou o que quer substituir arquivos padrão, ou os arquivos estão sendo usados, não são 100% compatíveis com o sim que você está usando.

Thank you for your quick response. However, I remembered to turn off FTXAA_ORBXLIBS and did a test of about 15 minutes, watching the traffic there. The frequency of the squares in the lights dimmed, became smaller and only happened when the aircraft landed (precision in the contact with the track) and then everything returned to the normal thing. Was it really FTXAA_ORBXLIBS? There is doubt. I will continue to test for a mid-course flight. 

As I said I was trying to do a mid-flight between KSEA / KSFO and I barely put the aircraft in the KSEA gate, unfortunately everything went back and the squares returned in force as in the image above.

Archived