Problems with FMC routes

• Deputy Sheriffs

What navigation database provider are you using?

Have you installed the cycle manually or with a provided management tool?

Have you configured the correct navigation database provider within the Airbus Configurator?

11 hours ago, PauloLATAM said:

I have the new airac 1712, but it does not change the routes in the FMC, it always remains the same. How do I solve this ??

What do you mean by routes? Your pre-stored Aerosoft or your self created routes?

10 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

What navigation database provider are you using?

Have you installed the cycle manually or with a provided management tool?

Have you configured the correct navigation database provider within the Airbus Configurator?

No, she does not create routes, she does not have the correct

9 hours ago, PauloLATAM said:

No, she does not create routes, she does not have the correct

I don't know how new you are to the Airbus, but just that we get ourselfs correct: As a pilot you need to enter the waypoints of a route yourself! The aircraft can't do this for you! You either need to plan your route yourself or use a pre-stored route! And an AIRAC update won't change anything in the pre-stored routings... 

And now to your AIRAC problem: please provide a screenshot of the first page of the MCDU after loading up the sim (and if needed shuting up the aircraft)... Please do not click anything! Or click on DATA / A/C STATUS.

Archived