Aerosoft A318/A319 problems

jj270204

Hi,

first of all if I am posting this in the wrong place then my apologies

secondly I have some a problems with the Aerosoft A318/A319 the wings are missing the engines are missing and the back landing gear is missing it was working fine up until about two weeks ago any suggestion please.

I Have a low end laptop for now Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU 2.20 GHz RAM 3.92 GB 64-bit Operating System

fsx.cfg is in Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX

default livery doesn't work

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, jj270204 said:

RAM 3.92 GB

And there you have it, your system is below the specifications for the Airbus. 

The problem with the nearly 4GB RAM is, that this is not exclusively for FSX, but it is also used by Windows and all other programs running at the same time. So FSX will get maybe half of it. That's the reason why also the HIGHMEMFIX doesn't have an impact on your system, as it would only kick in if FSX would have a chance to get all 4GB, which it doesn't have.

Furthermore your CPU is below the specification. But that is not the problem here with the outside model of the airbus. That is simply because your system doesn't have enough RAM.

Please login to display this image.

from: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1792/airbus-a320/a321?number=AS13112

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, at that point you must have installed something on your computer (either within or outside of FSX) that reduces the amount of memory for FSX and the Airbus within it below a minimum needed amount to display everything correctly.

But again, you are using the product outside of it's specification. There is nothing we can do here for you. Put more RAM into your machine (e.g. 8 GB as recommended), make sure the HIGHMEMFIX is properly added to theFSX.cfg file, and you will not have any such problems anymore.

Archived