How to get the discount when upgrading?

cliffxxx

I have recently upgraded to p3d v4 from FSX and so would like to purchase Aspen Extended and Gibraltar Professional to have these since I enjoy my existing Aspen X and Gibraltar X sceneries in FSX.

I read on earlier threads that there was an upgrade discount for both of these for owners of the earlier versions, but I cannot find how to access this when trying to purchase at the Aerosoft site. For Aspen an old thread in the forum here showed a screenshot of the purchase page which had a place to enter the serial number for the earlier version to get the discount, but I do not get offered this on my purchase page (which looks as if it has been redesigned since the screenshot).

I suspect I am missing something simple, but have not had success searching the site. Many thanks for your help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just enter the license of your old version into the highlighted field, hit the ">" button and a voucher of the correct amount will be added to your order.

Please login to display this image.

Archived