Blank Gauges/No Functionality

Couldn't find anyone else with this issue currently but I have no functionality of the aircraft when I select the CRJ.

- I uninstalled the previous version (1.0.1.1 or whatever it was)

- restarted my PC

- downloaded the new 1.0.2.0 version

- installed it as an administrator with windows defender disabled

- restarted as it recommends

- fired up Prepar3d V4.0 with the C172 (from FSX) selected and loaded into the sim

- changed vehicle to CRJ-700

And then I get no functionality. I can see DAVE is on but I can't click on anything and I can hear the engines and see all the aircraft lights but none of the gauges are operating. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but to no avail. Never had an issue before the latest patch.

Any thoughts?

I'm on Windows 10 Pro (x64 obviously), and Prepar3D 4.0.

Thanks!

Jarrod

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to update your P3Dv4 to P3Dv4.1 as the latest CRJ version makes use of a couple of fixes LM implemented into their latest release. 

Gah, bummer. Alright. I hate having to start from scratch but this gives me a good reason to push the reset button and clean things out. This will be a good project for holiday break this week.

Thanks!

Archived