First flight with V1.0.2 - Can't disconnect Ground Power or Chocks

bhorv67

This problem existed randomly in a previous version and was resolved in the last version. Now the issue is back. 

I can't control the parking brake from the keyboard - also a problem that was resolved in the last version. 

I'm boarding on my first flight in v1.0.2. APU is running. Can't disconnect the GPU or chocks via Dave. Tried powering it down and on again. Doesn't help. Frustrating.

Yes, I tried and DAVE didn't remove the GPU or chocks.  I thought maybe it was something I did wrong.  Going to try without chocks and GPU running.  At least the yoke disappears now!

I also noted after doing he uninstall via Windows features and Mathjis instructions, the old 1.0.1 was still taking a GB of space in my add-on folder for P3D v4.1 .  I maybe now have to dig further into the system to see if the old Ecosystem is still there

FWIW, I was sitting here with the same issue and did a little troubleshooting. Turns out, at least for me, you have to have the cabin door closed. Closing the cabin door allowed me to remove the GPU/Chocks through DAVE.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, this is really frustrating. I can't control the parking brake, ground power or the chocks once they're applied. I can manually apply the parking brake lever, but it has no affect. Nothing I do removes the chocks or the ground power. I have to load a different aircraft, then load the CRJ again and start all over.  

Have the same issue somethimes!

The fix (or workaround) was already in this forums I believe. You just have to go to DAVE Options and Enable then Disable Help Messages.*strange*

GPU and wheel chocks will work after that :O.

Regards,

Gerald

Archived