Various FMS/AP Issues

1. The plane randomly turns off course and then back on course in cruise.

2. FMS doesn't load STARS properly. Tried to load the MAUDD4 with the ILS 17L into KSDF and it never loaded any points past TUKKR. UNCKL was the last waypoint I entered as part of my route. It's also where I intended to pick up the STAR from. When I chose the MAUDD4 with the UNCKL transition from the arrivals page, it loaded a bunch of random waypoints after the UNCKL that I put in, and then loaded the STAR from UNCKL to TUKKR. Then like I said, it never loaded any of the STAR waypoints past TUKKR. It went straight to RACRR from the approach.

3. Can't clear discontinuities. It won't let you delete discontinuities and if you try to click on the next LSK to close the discontinuity, it deletes the selected fix. 

4. Autopilot will track a course with the CDI a dot and a half off center. 

5. FMS randomly deletes waypoints when you try to line select them. 

This aircraft is clearly not finished and never should've been released in the condition it's in. 

Archived