Steering ssue

wasgar

CRJ updated 1.02, p3dv4 updated 4.1....on ground nose gear turns, but aircraft continues straight, will not turn at all? Nose gear and rudder both operate   using rudder pedals..anyone else have this issue or encountered it before? Thanks

4 hours ago, wasgar said:

CRJ updated 1.02, p3dv4 updated 4.1....on ground nose gear turns, but aircraft continues straight, will not turn at all? Nose gear and rudder both operate   using rudder pedals..anyone else have this issue or encountered it before? Thanks

If anyone runs into this, it appears to be an issue with P3dV4.1 and EZDOK....specifically "Effects Processor "....turn off fuselage shakes in EZDOK...

45 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Does the nose gear turn or does it point straight ahead? That would be interesting to know. Which version of EZDOK do you use?

Nose gear was turning normally. looking at it you would think the aircraft was operating as expected, but it would only go straight ahead. This was also for any default aircraft that i tried also (only Straight)...using P3Dv4.1 and the latest CRJ update.. EZDOK v2.0.0.44(loaded on 7/21/2017)

16 hours ago, wasgar said:

Nose gear was turning normally. looking at it you would think the aircraft was operating as expected, but it would only go straight ahead. This was also for any default aircraft that i tried also (only Straight)...using P3Dv4.1 and the latest CRJ update.. EZDOK v2.0.0.44(loaded on 7/21/2017)

Hans, i told you wrong on the EZDOK version...i am using 2.5.0.19...

Archived