Saitek X56 fail

Hello,

I got X-Plane 11 and the Saitek X56. Now i got a problem: The landing gear, flaps, etc... are automaticly moving during cruise. I already got this problem and then I contacted the support [...] after a few days they sent me a new X56 but now i got this problem again.

What can I do? Is this a hardware or Software fail? 

I Installed XP11 again and now I´m very sad because I dont enjoy the flying anymore

Thank you for help!

Kind greetings, aircraftspottera320

vor 2 Stunden , aircraftspottera320 sagte:

The landing gear, flaps, etc... are automaticly moving during cruise.

This does not happen without the X56 attached?

Does it happen in every aircraft, or only in some?

Do you use any other equipment?

Have you tried to delete your joystick settings and re-configure it?

Thanks for the fast answer 

vor 23 Stunden , Mario Donick sagte:

This does not happen without the X56 attached? I tested it with my old Black Widow for about one hour and it didnt happend with this stick.

Does it happen in every aircraft, or only in some? In the Jar 330, The default 738, 744, MD80, ... In all aircrafts I tested so far

Do you use any other equipment? Just my mouse, the keyboard and the stick with throttle

Have you tried to delete your joystick settings and re-configure it? 2 times

Greets, Timon

Okay, so it seems to be restricted to the X56, and I doubt it is an hardware issue. Does this device have any mode switches or macros that could be active? (Sorry to ask such dumb questions, but I don't have a X56 here).

I was Google-ing a bit, and found this thread at x-plane.org:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/94897-saitek-pro-x-56-rhino-hotas-new/

Esp. interesting is the following:

All the functions on the Rhino Throttle work OK, except for the random activation of various switches/pots/etc with movement of the right throttle.  I know this is ANOTHER problem for the X-56.

Is this the same for your (activation with right throttle segment)?

That thread does not have a solution, but maybe a hint you may want to try: Use the device WITHOUT Saitek's official drivers (uninstall them), just calibrate it in X-Plane itself. Does that work better?

On 22.11.2017 at 16:48, Mario Donick sagte:

Is this the same for your (activation with right throttle segment)?

That thread does not have a solution, but maybe a hint you may want to try: Use the device WITHOUT Saitek's official drivers (uninstall them), just calibrate it in X-Plane itself. Does that work better?

The Problem is just with the buttons on the throttle lever and I already tried it with uninstalled drivers.... It´s unfortunately the same

But thanks again

• Aerosoft

It really sound something else if feeding in commands to your sim. The chance two bits or hardware both have a very weird fault that makes them send unwanted commands seems incredibly unlikely. I would try unplugging them and I think you will see the same effects.

Archived