Donwloads impossible

Snorre

Hi,

I'm trying since several days to download Barcelona professional, but I get only corrupted files in the overall zip-file. I tried downloading with Windows 7 64 Bit, using the Free Download Manager or not using a download manger. I tried my Macbook, with or without a download manager and I tried both mirrors, the result is always the same, either corrupted files or Error 403. 

The setup-error I got is this:

Error Code:    -5001 : 0x80070002
Error Information:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (142)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$
@Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (7601) 
IE Version: 9.11.9600.18837

My firewall settings allow the downloads, the anti virus is off. 

Since yestersay I have the same problem downloading the new version of the CRJ.

Downloads from ORBX or A2A for example, work fine, no problems there.

Any idea what I could try to get the aerosoft downloads working again?

Thanks

Gunter

• Aerosoft
12 minutes ago, Snorre said:

Hi,

I tried both mirrors and tried Chrome and Safari, not FF.

I checked the log files of both servers, both are spinning around 18% load without errors, around 200 download going on. As they are not even on the same continent and not using the same OS the issue simply has to be at your end. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just downloaded it in parallel on 2 different machines (Windows + MacOS with 2 different browsers) and had no problem at all.

Therefore I would recommend the following site:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/245142/-error-403-access-denied-forbidden-occurs-when-you-connect-to-windows

vor 35 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

What is the exact error message you are getting? 

I use the free download manager. It simply stopps the download, anywhere between 5ooMB or 4.5 GB downloaded, one with an Error 404 message. The mac download (with download shuttle) went through to about 4,6 GB and then finished within a minute or so. That resulted in a corrupted file. 

The error code is on my opening post.

vor 18 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

I just downloaded it in parallel on 2 different machines (Windows + MacOS with 2 different browsers) and had no problem at all.

Therefore I would recommend the following site:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/245142/-error-403-access-denied-forbidden-occurs-when-you-connect-to-windows

I tried that already. And I can download without problems from other servers like ORBX or A2A.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, Snorre said:

And I can download without problems from other servers like ORBX or A2A.

That doesn't mean anything. I remember times when I had for periode of 2 weeks massive download problems with Orbx. All related to a hub near Frankfurt.

I tried to download the update for Gibraltar with the new Firefox Quantum and got the following error message:

Fehler: Verbindung fehlgeschlagen

Firefox kann keine Verbindung zu dem Server unter 85.195.84.1 aufbauen.

With Internet Explorer I was able to download the files without a problem.

Regards,

Uli

• Deputy Sheriffs

As stated already multiple times all over the forum (and all over the internet actually), the new FF has a bug with downloading files. This bug is confirmed by Mozilla and should be fixed by them soon.

Archived