Water issue with Aerosoft

Angelo A320

I have the problem by every Aerosoft scenery in P3d V4, the water colour look in the Pics :/ 

I use ENVTEX, PTA, Orbx, and Aerosoft...

By 1 Pic is the Gibraltar, by second is this by Mallorca, but i have this Issue by ever Aerosoft Scenery on sea :/ 

Thanks for Help :) 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Sim-wings use a standard Landclass based on the definitions of the SDK to build the coastline with the photoscenery at landside. With the default environment there is no issue like yours visable.

But you wrote, that you a lot of tools and addons, which manipulate the texture, landclass definition and the shader system. Which of this tools is responsable, i can't say, but an addon developer need to be aware, that the definitions of the SDK will be hold, so that all based on the SDK definition and classes is handled and not changed to look different.

I will forward this to Sim-wings, but don't see much they can do.

• Developer

Hi,

this is not a "waterclass" problem as we usually do not use waterclasses and keep the default ones. To me it seems that the border of the transparent aerial picture areas (over water the aerials are defined 100% transparent) becomes visible due to an unknown problem.
Normally it should show the underlaying water (and its color) without any change.
My guess is a shader problem not working correctly with transparent overlays.

Thorsten

Archived