Hi,

I've used PFPX for quite a while and it has always worked well. I've just renewed my server subscription but PFPX doesn't update the 9,000 routes automatically as it used to do previously. So I get a waypoint error on my b777 FMC. Why is that? Have I done something wrong? (my AIRACS are up to date)

Thanks for your help

Best regards

MV121

PFPX has never updated routes on AIRAC change and has no relation to the server subscription.

Having installed a new AIRAC you are prompted to 'update' the stored routes which then become flagged if they do not match the new data.

You can re-plan and save the 'outdated' routes if you so choose.

Thank you for your quick answer Scrooke but when you say PFPX has never updated routes on AIRAC changes, I don't agree. When I used to put in new AIRACS, PFPX reviewed all the 9000 routes automatically, which took about 15 minutes, and the routes were correct. It doesn't do that anymore.

Thanks all the same

Best regards

MV121

Correct, you need to run it manually but it won't correct and never has corrected invalid routes so your issue of invalid waypoint in 777 remains.

The only way to resolve that is to re-plan or correct the stored route yourself.

Very true. What I did was to check all the routes and they turned green and the FMC has accepted them without any problem.

Thank you for answering me. Have a good week.

Best regards

MV121

Archived