Cabin Announcement Recordings

samwise7

So I completed a flight and didn't notice until I was taxiing off the runway the flight attendant recording advising the passengers that the captain had turned the seatbelt on please return to your seat and fasten your seatbelt was playing in an endless loop until I pulled up to the gate and shutdown. Seems like a small bug. 

• Developer

There is no sound where the FA tells the passengers to return to their seats. The only one that plays around the time of runway exit, is the "remain seated until we reached our parking position" announcement. But that doesn't loop. At least not for me here. There's a total of three announcements after landing. I added a 5 minute cooldown period for each of them to make 100% sure, they don't loop anymore for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

There is no sound where the FA tells the passengers to return to their seats. The only one that plays around the time of runway exit, is the "remain seated until we reached our parking position" announcement. But that doesn't loop. At least not for me here. There's a total of three announcements after landing. I added a 5 minute cooldown period for each of them to make 100% sure, they don't loop anymore for whatever reason.

Hans, I'm sorry for not being exact. You are correct that there is no recording where the FA tells passengers to return to their seats. However, the recording that loops, (plays again and again), after landing is named ASC_CC_Des_SeatBelts.wav.  I beleive the file that should play is ASC_CC_After_Landing_Dest.wav.   Both these files were included in the standard download (they are not custom). Hope this helps

On another note, I just wanted to say thanks for creating such a great simulation experience. I believe one reviewer mentioned that this is not a  study level sim. I beg to differ. You cannot experience what this sim has to offer without at the very least recognizing that it is not a Boeing "set it and forget it" type sim and learning to use it correctly. For those who take the time, ask the proper questions, and employ correct procedures you can expect to be as immersed in this sim as long as its running. I love the way this title makes you really pay attention and stay in your seat while your using it. In that sense it is the most involved flight simulation I've tried and deserves the respect of at least a little study (alot actually). 

On 11/19/2017 at 7:01 PM, samwise7 said:

On another note, I just wanted to say thanks for creating such a great simulation experience. I believe one reviewer mentioned that this is not a  study level sim. I beg to differ. You cannot experience what this sim has to offer without at the very least recognizing that it is not a Boeing "set it and forget it" type sim and learning to use it correctly. For those who take the time, ask the proper questions, and employ correct procedures you can expect to be as immersed in this sim as long as its running. I love the way this title makes you really pay attention and stay in your seat while your using it. In that sense it is the most involved flight simulation I've tried and deserves the respect of at least a little study (alot actually). 

Well put!

This is a real jem of a simulation. It has a very functional FMC. MCDU's with excellent dual sided functions and that speed control that keeps you awake. Speaking of which, don't forget MCE Multi Crew Experience fully supports this aircraft. 

I was fortunate enough to be on the beta testing team for MCE. If you want the sounds played in my flows, (see half a dozen videos on "David Herky" you tube channel) then you can download my flows/sounds from Avsim Library. Even add your own custom flows and sounds!;)

I recently moved over to P3dv4. Downloaded the latest CRJ and it's superb! 

Regards.

David

Archived